As far back as 1917 there have been fairs in the Jaarbeurs (Annual Fair) Utrecht and with 2.5 million visitors per year you can safely say the Jaarbeurs is a popular location to do so.
From the Expo room to the Beatrix building and the many conference rooms are filled every year by visitors of events like the Verzamelaarsjaarbeurs and various professional congresses.
The 100,000 square meter surface of the complex offers space enough and the fact that it’s located right next to the Utrecht Central station makes it easy to find to visitors from all around.
Video Jaarbeurs Utrecht
Address Jaarbeurs Utrecht
Official website of the Jaarbeurs Utrecht
Upcoming events Jaarbeurs Utrecht
- MOTORfair Utrecht Thursday, February 14 - Sunday, February 17
- Bike MOTION Benelux Friday, March 01 - Sunday, March 03
- Biking and Walking Fair Friday, March 01 - Sunday, March 03
- Love & Marriage Fair Utrecht Saturday, March 23 - Sunday, March 24
- International Collectors Fair Saturday, April 13 - Sunday, April 14
- Mega Record & CD Fair Saturday, April 13 - Sunday, April 14
- Luikse Markt Utrecht Monday, June 10